Friday, June 20, 2014

IRS, IRS, IRS, ISSA, ISSA, ISSA

The Republicans investigating the IRS apparently believe that every single one of the 89,500 IRS employees are Democrats or at the very least protecting Democrats.
They also seem to believe that computer hard drives don't inexplicably crash. I personally am on my fourth !
They also didn't seem to find what they wanted in over 170,000 e-mails so now they are demanding to take possession of the recycled hard drive of Lois Lerner. I hope a search of the recycled stuff dump will cough up that hard drive so that Chairman Issa can personally recover the e-mails that he claims will show a vast left-wing conspiracy to make people pay the taxes they owe. 
Of course they could just read the 24,000 e-mails of Lois Lerner that have been recovered from the hard drives of the people that she sent those e-mails to. That would be too hard to understand I guess.
I mean seriously, they would have to know the difference between the TO: block and the FROM: block.
I am not confused, this is all true,
ED